Freitag, 4. September 2009

Tour de Mendelssohn: Day 7

I don't wanna sound like "Achmed", but ... "I KILL YOU ALL!!!" That's what I think most of the day... At least on the first two days in Scotland. There've been lot of moments I asked myself how for god's sake I'm gonna survive the next two weeks.
This ach-so-famous actress is getting on my nerves. She isn't able to communicate in a proper way, and the whole crew is like her "o-tomo" (servants). Her suggestions or complaints are quite disturbing our filming plans and makes everything more complicated than it is anyways. And Scottish PR institutions don't make it easier also. Yesterday, I had to stand in front of Palace of Holyroodhouse TWO TIMES, in the POURING rain and almost beg for entrance, only because two PR people obviously haven't been able do their job properly. I mean, they are nice, right? And they really really tried hard to help me, and finally we could do our shooting today, but... Warum einfach, wenn es auch kompliziert geht...
Despites: It's cooooold!!! And raining rainig raining... But very interesting city, Edinburgh. I'd love to come back here for holiday. And, of course, I've had a nice glass of whisky.
The problem is: I almost have no time by myself. These guys are always - ALWAYS around me, somehow wanting to be paid attention. My day starts at 8 in the morning when doing phone calls for some shooting appointments in the future, and ends at 9 in the evening the earliest. It's really exhausting.
But GANBARIMASU!!
And the things I see and hear, the wonderful landscapes and music, things I wouldn't had the chance to "meet", they make things easier!

3 Kommentare:

  1. SHALL I ENVY OR PITY YOU?????

    KISSES FROM YOUR SOULMATE

    (I DO HOPE THAT YOUR "FRIENDS" HAVEN'T DISCOVERED THIS BLOG YET!)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Wenn du nicht bald das "e" aus "Whiskey" entfernst, erzähle ich das 'n paar Schotten...
    *puchftlb*

    Aber zumindest werde ich hier unterhalten =)

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Das liegt an dem Lied von unserem guten alten Mr. Sloan, der auf unserem Schullandheim im Bus immer "Whisky, whisky, Naaaancy whisky..." gesungen hat... (und da klingt das "whisky" halt voll nach "whiskEy"!! Honto!)
    Außerdem: Klappe halten, sonst trinke ich den mühselig hergeschleppten W. allein. So.

    AntwortenLöschen